Friday, January 28, 2005

I Hate Marketing

I feel really bad.

Today I was actually pondering placing advertisments on this blog to create some revenue. I cannot seem to find a job, even though I have never had trouble doing so in the past. It sort of seems like George W. Bush and his administration have really ruined the job market as of late.

Anyway, back on point. Since I feel so bad about this thoughtcrime, I shall link to the best magazine out there,
Adbusters. Check it out, folks. This is a great mag about the downfalls of consumerism and consumption in America and the world at large. And, please, support the culture-jammers in your area.

Edit:
Here's a great story by PBS's
Frontline called "The Persuaders". It's about marketing and how it is influencing politics (a.k.a. propaganda).

You'll need
RealPlayer to view it, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger TooBIG said...

I understand how ya feel, I can't find a job either. I tell you waht you should put some advertising on yer site it doenst hurt and all it's gona do is help adsense is a good deal so is shareasale. welcome to blogclicker and good luck.

TB

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home